22 September 2008

Electoral Projection

I've introduced many of my friends on the right to 538. They may not have known about it previously because its primary author--Nate Silver--is a dKos guy. I happen to know of his writing and research from the stuff he does at Baseball Prospectus. 538's methodology is good and, in my pursuit of true information wherever I can find it, they seem to have the best thing going when it comes to poll analysis.

Enter Election Projection.

The primary guy behind this site is a conservative Christian--and not the Obamabots masquerading as "concerned conservative Christian[s]" you see astroturfing all of the conservative websites.

I haven't spent much time reviewing his methodology to see if its sound, so I won't say anything more than to recommend him to you for your review--as another source of electoral analysis.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter