07 October 2008

'Lazy Generation To The Rescue'

"[W]e're financially wrecked, and our forefathers don't have the slightest clue how to get us out of this mess-up. . . . I feel forced into action. As a 21-year-old, here is what I have decided I will do: Work. Hard. It pains me to type that. You must understand that this is no easy statement from someone born into the Lazy Generation. My hands have never bled before, at least not because of work, and I prefer to keep my brain nice and cozy, bathed in a pleasant solution of hard alcohol and Judge Judy. But no more. I'm beginning to feel desperate, and people in dire situations do crazy things."

- Jason Zabel in "The Lazy Generation to the Rescue"

(h/t WSJ Political Diary)


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter