15 October 2005

Notes on Comments

I am still figuring out the format for discussion but I have a few requests... First and foremost, let me thank you all for your comments--either in email, attached to posts, or in phone and personal conversation. Your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions are invaluable. Now my requests: please try and attach your true name to your comments. It helps me to understand background and better prepare my response. However, if you feel that full disclosure will prohibit you from an honest telling then continue as before.

I don't want this last point to come across as censorship, but in making your posts, keep in mind that my little sister will, from time to time, read the posts and comments. I think that the intent and feeling of a comment can be maintained without venturing into more colorful critiques of my posts.

Finally, please excuse the delay in posting. This past week has been filled with 4 tests and innumerable other things that suck the time out of the day--things like checking Alta's webcams.

No comments:

StatCounter