21 February 2008

"Will NCMO For Utah vs. BYU Ticket"

From the, "you can't make this up" file, there's this:

Will NCMO for Utah-BYU ticket on February 20th


Reply to: serv-573073774@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-13, 2:10PM MST


I would be willing to donate a full day of my "services" for anyone that would like to give me a ticket to the Utah/BYU basketball game. I am willing to go as far as giving a little NCMO, holding hands, meeting your roommates and showing off so you look cool. All I ask in return is a ticket to this game.

Female 18-30 with upstanding oral health is required.

Serious inquiries only!
  • Location: Provo/Orem
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 573073774



Copyright © 2008 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum


It gets better. The Craigslisting was successful and the Cougarboard contributor posted a narrative of the evening's events under the title, "How I got my Utah-BYU Ticket." With details like this...:
We decided to go back to her place and watch a movie. Her roommates rented "Stardust" earlier in the week, and she had been too busy to watch it, so we decided to put it in. Things seemed fine and relaxed at first, but then she started to scoot closer to me and stroke my arm. I was enjoying it, so I ran my fingers through her hair and playfully tickled her.
...we don't even care if the story is true or not.


If you have tips, questions, comments, suggestions, or requests for subscription only articles, email us at lybberty@gmail.com.

No comments:

StatCounter