23 August 2008

Obama Booty Call Pre-empted, Iowahawk, &c.

Well, the Obama Booty Call didn't quite come off as hoped. It dropped sometime around 3am EST, but had already been known by anyone visiting Drudge or watching the news. I suppose they thought the text would arrive just as all the hip, twentysomething Obamaniacs were leaving the clubs on the east coast and arriving on the west coast.

Speaking of hipsters, be sure to check out the latest bit of satire from Iowahawk. It's laugh-out-loud good--unless, of course, you're the one being satirized and you have no sense of humor. After reading, ask yourself, "do I know anyone like this?" I'll bet you know at least one.

And be sure to check out my last two NewsBusters posts:
Fake & Innaccurate: No 'Shared' Pulitzers for LAT's Kevin Roderick
George Clooney's Father, Nick Clooney, to Join American University Staff
Thanks for continuing to read my writing here and at NB and helping to grow the OL&L readership.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter