21 August 2008

NB #8: The Latest On Annenberg Gate

This whole Annenberg paper's story really intrigues me. With my historical background (as a historian-in-training) I'm fascinated by the politics and interplay between the Obama campaign, Bill Ayers, the University of Illinois and now, Mayor Richard Daley. Anyway, my latest post on the topic is up:
Update: Still No Movement on Ayers-Obama Annenberg Papers
Will the university grant unlimited access to the papers? This this access come before the election? Who is the anonymous donor? Will anything be redacted from the documents? -- All of these questions come before we even get at the papers themselves and get a clearer picture of the Ayers-Obama relationship.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter