20 August 2008

NB #6: How I Was Hired By Bill Ayers, By Barack Obama

The title for this post was one of the ones that got rejected by my editor. I can't imagine why it didn't make the cut. Oh well,
University Denies Access to Obama-Ayers Documents
will probably work.

But seriously, this is a story you should follow. I blogged about it yesterday--here--and have been reading and researching it ever since.

Here's the thing: Obama has ties to Bill Ayers--a former terrorist. Supporters of Barack Obama can say what they want, but should ask themselves one question: if you knew John McCain had ties to someone who used to bomb abortion clinics, would you want to know more?

That's what I thought.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter