28 January 2009

Back At It (NewsBusters) Again

In case you aren't a regular reader of NewsBusters, my other writing gig, I thought I'd post a few links to my latest.

The first, and oldest, is a write-up of Karl Rove's videos of President George W. Bush's farewell at Andrew's Air Force Base:
Karl Rove Documents Bush's Farewell, MSM Absent
My second post explored the many wonderful possibilities of MSNBC filling their 10 o'clock slot with another personality as fantastic as Keith Olbermann & Rachel Maddow.
Rachel Maddow & Keith Olbermann Lonely, Look for New Friend
The 3rd post examines the excellent reportage of one Chelsea Isaacs, news editor for the Miami Hurricane. In it you will find a tour de force of fair-minded journalism as she reports on a speaking visit from Karl "Evil Genius" Rove.
Reporting Karl Rove: U of Miami J-School Student Gets It Right
The 4th & most recent post examines political cartoonists seeming inability to send up their man, Barack Obama. Apparently, they can't find anything satire-worthy about the man.
Liberal Cartoonists Complain: Obama Too Cool & Handsome to Satirize
So, enjoy those and keep sending me tips. I'm posting here about 5-6 times a week and there 4-5 times a week. If I had more time I'd write-up more of your good tips--but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them, because I do.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter