04 February 2006

Scenes from the Superbowl

I don't like David Horsey's politics, but it's hard to argue with his two Pulitzer Prizes--for those of you keeping track, that's two more than I have. I have to think that as a political cartoon artist, being assigned to cover the Super Bowl is nice. But then I remember the Super Bowl is in Detroit and not Miami.

Media Day
Apologies if the print on this first cartoon is too small to be read. Simply click on the title for a larger version. I would really like the Seattle-geography question were it not for the fact that I don't like the state of Oregon.



Tom Arnold

I blame Microsoft for giving Seattle the "wussy" image.



Seahawks Fan
Do we have to claim this guy? I think he watched one too many re-runs of 8 Mile on VH1.


Non-Sequitur Sidenote
Congrats to the BYU Men's Volleyball team for their win Friday over #1 ranked Pepperdine. Friday's game was also the debut for "Cala" a 20-year old phenom freshman from Cuba (of all places). I'm told he was the #1 recruit in the world. Asked why he chose BYU over UCLA and Pepperdine (among others) he said that the people were "nice." See, nice guys can finish first.

No comments:

StatCounter