06 February 2009

Just Another Liberal Journalist

In yesterday's post at NewsBusters, I examined the stereotypical life of a liberal journalist: privileged upbringing, radicalized in college in the 1960's (If they're of that generation. Otherwise, they just wish they'd been alive during the '60's. Ah, the good ol' days.), becomes journalism student, and so on and so forth.

You could pretty much fill in any liberal member of the mainstream media and you'd be spot on.

For the sake of accuracy in reporting, let's say that this week's typical liberal journalist is Jennifer Siebens--CBS VP and London Bureau Chief. I'm not sure why I capitalized all of her titles, though I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
CBS VP & London Bureau Chief: 'Just Another Typical Liberal Reporter'
Mothers, don't let your children grow up to be liberal journalists.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter