13 February 2009

'Count It Off'

Longtime friend & partner in crime, Michael J. Mouncer, emailed me the happy news last night that he had produced another music video.

The song is called, as the title of this blog post suggests, "Count It Off." According to MJ, it was made an official selection in the Music Video category at South by Southwest 2009. Congrats, Mike.


"Count It Off" - The Saturday Knights from Lincoln Leopard Films on Vimeo.

Check out MJ's write up in Seattle Weekly & Direct Link.

One year ago this week, Michael's video for The Blakes played on MTV's Subterranean. You can see his new website and the link to that video by clicking here.

My policy here at OL&L is always to support friends and readers of the blog. If you have something worthwhile and want me to call attention to it, just email me and I'll see what I can do.


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter