06 October 2010

Remember November 2nd



Be a part of the wave, not the trash that gets carried along by it--GOTV. You have two options, really: 1. do what you normally do and remain uninvolved, but complaining about the direction/state of the country OR 2. Do something. Like make some calls, do some canvassing, drive people to the polls.

The link I provided is to call people to encourage them to vote. Don't stop there. Contact your local GOP party chair (Google it) and volunteer to help. If you really believe, as I do, that we need to elect conservatives to Congress, do something more than just talk about it.

I'm in London and as a result, am somewhat limited in what I can do to become a part of the wave. So, for my part, I commit to calling 40 people, per day, until the election. Each day I'll write up a post about my experience.

What will you do?


If you have tips, questions, comments or suggestions, email me at lybberty@gmail.com.

StatCounter